- If you have asked to pay online with Teky, you will receive an email from “Teky Technical Services <firstname.lastname@example.org>” with the subject line “New Invoice #xxxxxx from Teky Technical Services”.
- If you open the email, you will see a “Pay Invoice” button and an amount due; if you wish to pay the amount due, please click on “Pay Invoice”.
- That action will open your default browser to a secure page on squareup.com that will display the amount due and offer to take your credit card information; if you wish to pay the amount due, please enter your credit card information and click “Pay <amount>”.
- If you would like Teky to store your credit card information for future payments, be sure to tick “I authorize Teky to store … for future payments” before you click "Pay <amount>"
- You should immediately be taken to a page titled “Thank you, invoice paid” and receive an email with the subject line “Invoice Paid: #xxxxxx from Teky Technical Services.
- Note that this is strictly a credit card payment/receipt … you will receive your detailed invoice from email@example.com separately.
Modified on: Tue, 14 Mar, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.