Don't let just anyone into your computer, but if you want Teky's help, please follow this procedure:
- Connect with Teky via Support Ticket, email, text, or phone to get a "Join Code"
- If you are running ESET antimalware (recommended by Teky), then pause protection for 10 minutes*
- Go to http://remote.teky.ca/ with any browser
- Enter the code that Teky gave you (often your first name, last name, or company name) ... the join code is NOT case sensitive
- If you entered a valid join code, the arrow to the right should become lit ... click on it now
- You must allow the resulting program to download and run on your computer ... accept any requests of that nature**
- Watch as your Teky takes over your screen to solve your computer issues
* Ten minutes should be long enough for you to initiate the remote session. Simply right-click the "e" icon in your System Tray, left-click "Pause protection", and left-click "OK" (10 minutes should already be selected).
** On a Mac, you must go into "System Preferences | Security&Privacy" in order to trust the TekyRemote app.